Friday, November 16, 2012

So it has been SUPER busy the last few months which was to be expected of course. I just didn't think that it would be quite as crazy as it was. I have a few quick photos to share from my class and over the WONDERFUL break I will hopefully be able to update some more!!

We made tea stained paper for an Old Time journal in class this week.

My amazing students beat their goal of 1,000 food items for the school food drive!!! The second place team had 350 cans so I would say we did a really good job!!

Since we used tea to stain paper they all wanted to drink it so I brought it in with me for the last day before the break. We were supposed to watch a John Adams special but it was not cooperating with me and we ended up watching Anamaniacs!

I turned 24!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment